The Boys & Girls Clubs of the Big Pines (BGCBP) values the trust that our families and service providers place in us when they give us personal information. We believe that privacy is more than an issue of compliance and endeavor to manage personal information in accordance with our core value of respect for the individual. Boys & Girls Clubs of America is a national organization that serves local independent member organizations (the "Local Boys & Girls Clubs"). Together Boys & Girls Clubs of America and the Local Boys & Girls Clubs form one of the nation's largest networks of local youth organizations dedicated to promoting the health, social, educational, vocational and character development of youth throughout the United States of America.
Each Boys & Girls Club organization is a separate legal entity, is governed by an independent board of directors, executive committee or other governing body and is solely responsible for its own affairs, including, but not limited to, matters of safety; compliance with federal, state and local laws; physical facilities; uses of technology, finances; policies and programs and personnel policies and decisions. Each Local Boys & Girls Club has sole authority to hire, to terminate, to prescribe the duties of and to establish the terms of employment of its employees and officers.
The national Boys & Girls Clubs of America has no authority with respect to employment policies or decisions of Local Boys & Girls Clubs. Accordingly, each Local Boys & Girls Club controls its own affairs and Boys & Girls Clubs of America does not control and cannot be held responsible for the actions of Local Boys & Girls Clubs.
This site is solely provided by BGCBP . BGCBP is committed to complying fully with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998. BGCBP does not collect personal information other than information voluntarily entered by web users.
We may ask you for identifying and personal information to:
- Invite you to receive periodic e-mail updates about our progress: When you accept, or "opt in,” we ask you to give us your e-mail address and respond to some questions that help us tailor our information to your interests. You can "opt out” of receiving these periodic updates at any time.
- Processing any online donations you make to BGCBP. When you donate to honor someone else, we do not use the information you give us about that person for any other purpose.
- Accepting your online "registration” at our site: When you agree to give us identifying and personal information, you are giving that information only to BGCBP. You are giving it solely to enable the services this site provides.
Integrity and Security
BGCBP employs commercially reasonable managerial and technical measures to help protect the security and integrity of the personal information it collects online through this site. You acknowledge, however, that no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while BGCBP strives to protect your personal information, BGCBP cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit to or from this site.
Privacy Practices of Other Sites
We assume no liability for any unauthorized actions of third parties or accidental transmission errors that may disclose information about you, and BGCBP is not responsible for these other sites' privacy practices, which may be different from BGCBP's privacy practices.
Returned Merchandise/Refund Policy
All transactions are in US Dollars. The BGCBP will refund to web users with the following exceptions:
- There will be no refund if a child was removed from any program for discipline issues.
- There will be no sports refund if a child was removed voluntarily after uniforms have been ordered; the child will receive the uniform, though.
- Registration fees will not be refunded.
If there is a dispute or clarification needed for any issue, web users are encouraged to contact the BGCBP directly at (903) 935-2030 or by email at email@example.com. If you would like to stop by in person, web users are encouraged to do so at 1500 Positive Place, Marshall, Texas 75670 next to the Sam Birmingham Pool.